"For I know that I am fearfully and wonderfully made in You...You make it Beautiful Somehow"

Monday, December 31, 2012

Staying Busy...


Here is my view as of late...actually I am kind of cheating and peeking over my belly. My toes are no longer visible looking straight down. Almost done with this pregnancy though, and starting to feel it.



I am thankful it has been a very smooth and easy pregnancy. Other than baby girl being temporarily breech, there have been zero complications. Praise God! We have been staying super busy and time has been flying by! I have been cleaning and nesting, taking care of little ones, and keeping preoccupied with the holidays and family.

Baby girl's room is almost completed and I will have a full nursery reveal soon! Just waiting to get the final touches in place and it will be all ready for our sweet little one.

The last few days preparing for Christmas have been very relaxing, and I have had some spare time to sew a few fun things for baby girl. Here is what my sewing machine and I have been up to lately...

My Garden Touch and Feel Book


I have made a book similar to this one in the past for my etsy shop and just had to make one for baby girl.







For this sweet little sensory book I used lots of left over scraps of lace, ribbon, scarves, yarn, and textured fabrics to make each flower. I also added two little crocheted pieces that my Grandmother had made several years ago. It was a really quick and fun project to make.

Sunshine and Cloud Rainbow Plushies

I originally found the ideas for these little guys on Pinterest and loved them. They were so quick and easy, and literally used scraps to make. You can find the Happy Cloud Baby Toy Tutorial on ReFabulous and the Rainbow Sunshine Plushie Tutorial on Chez Beeper Bebe.


I love sweet little hand made toys like this. Hopefully Charlotte will love them for a long time to come too.

Now it is time to finish packing my bags for the birth center...only 3 weeks left to go!









1 comment:

  1. beautiful book and project! Praying for a sweet delivery or babymoon (whichever you're at) :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...