"For I know that I am fearfully and wonderfully made in You...You make it Beautiful Somehow"

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

My Life In Pictures

Being a mom is hard.

Boy is that the understatement of the century.

Life can get tough being a mom to three under four. There are times I want to cry, scream, or lock myself in the bathroom for just one moment of quiet. My hair is rarely fixed and most days I stay in my pajamas.

Just keeping it real people.

My life may be exhausting and crazy at times. But I couldn't be more thankful to be living it. Who am I that I would be so blessed to live this life?

My life in pictures...




























yep totally worth it all.

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness! Those kids are so stinkin' cute! That's what makes it worthwhile. You look at those beautiful faces and the stress washes away...most of the time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...