"For I know that I am fearfully and wonderfully made in You...You make it Beautiful Somehow"

Monday, June 11, 2012

Week 8


Every few weeks (possibly every week, just depends on how busy/tired I am) I am going to post a pregnancy update and picture. I love seeing the belly progression pictures and this time around I figured I would do it. :-) I do have a little tummy already. Of course, I know this is all bloat and not actually the baby. But it is still fun! Just 4 more weeks till morning sickness is hopefully over!

Any other pregnant, first trimester mommies out there?



Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! 
                                                                                                                     Psalm 127:3-5a

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...