"For I know that I am fearfully and wonderfully made in You...You make it Beautiful Somehow"

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Turning Three

Today my first baby boy turned three. This beautiful little blue eyed, red haired baby is now...


...this fun, energetic, hilarious, kind, loving, and full of life, 3 year old big boy. 


Jack,

You bring so much joy to my life. You are my little buddy. My first sweet baby. I love when we snuggle on the couch and watch Power Rangers. I love how you play, and your incredible imagination. I love how you always want to help me cook and insist that you can 'do it yourself'. I love when you retell me the stories daddy tells you every night before bed. I love when you say "hey mom, watch this!" and then do a flip on the couch or so other crazy move.  I love your sweet spirit and your desire to do what is right. I love that you are always wanting to learn. I love the wonderful example to your little brother. But even if all that were to change, I would still love you no matter what! Just know Jack, that you are always and unconditionally loved by me, your dad, but most importantly by God. 


Happy Birthday big boy! I love you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...