"For I know that I am fearfully and wonderfully made in You...You make it Beautiful Somehow"

Friday, March 5, 2010

Pillow x 8 = Comfy!

I have been a pillow making machine lately! A friend of mine is redoing her son's bedroom...going from a kids room to one that is more pleasing to a teenager.

His request...

an O.U. bedroom.

So for this one I had to briefly put aside my love for all things Texas and embrace my growing love for Oklahoma (the state & people...not so much the football team...don't panic Dad...always and forever a Longhorns fan!)

Well...I got a bit carried away...she only asked for four or five pillows...and I made...


8...

EIGHT....

Ocho!!!!


After making the five she wanted, I still had enough fabric and stuffing left for a couple more...and I just couldn't bear to let it go to waste!

So here they are...the EIGHT pillows...


Did I mention that they are made out of fleece...yup...that is going to be one comfy bed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...