Today I am super excited to share with you that I have been given the Liebster Blog Award!
I was nominated by Danielle from Healing the Heaviness. Her blog is about her weight loss journey...it is both inspiring and motivating! She is so honest and open...I love that! She also shares healthy recipes and tips for your home. Definitely check it out!
Here are the details of this award...
1. choose five up and coming blogs to give the award to. blogs must have less than 200 followers.
2. show your thanks to the blogger who gave the award to you by linking back to their page.
3. post the award on your blog.
4. list the bloggers you gave the award to with links to their blogs, and leave a comment on their blogs to let them they received the award.
5. share five random facts about yourself.
Here are my five nominations...
1.) Emily from S.A.H.M. i AM
I love her sweet blog and the fact that she is "embracing her inner radical homemaker"! She blogs about motherhood and living simply. Oh, and she used to live on a sailboat...how cool is that! I am also not completely jealous that she makes her own yogurt and bread.
2.) Amy from A Blossoming Life
She blogs about homemaking, frugal and simple living, and diy. Pretty much everything I love! She is even doing the "No Poo" thing! Check out her blog to find recipes for making your own dish soap, dishwasher detergent, and lots more!
3.) Jen from Plain Vanilla Mom
There is definitely nothing plain or vanilla about Jen's blog! I absolutely love all of the fun ideas that she does with her boys. Especially the sensory ideas she comes up with for her littlest man! She also shares some absolutely delicious recipies.
4.) Ashleigh from Live Gorgeously
Ashleigh has a bunch of gorgeous DIY ideas for your home. She takes ordinary things and makes them extraordinarily gorgeous on a budget...love it! Plus she shares gorgeous looking recipes! ;-)
5.) Erica from The Cavanaugh's as Coloradans
This last nomination is for my sisters blog...it is brand, brand, brand new...all of 5 posts. She is going to be blogging about adventures in Colorado, life, faith, and tons of DIY ideas for your home. Definitely worth check out and sticking around for!
Finally here are my five random facts...
1. I have four sisters. No brothers. (yes, my poor dad...he lived in the estrogen ocean on testosterone island!)
2. I rode horses and taught riding lessons as a teenager. I miss it.
3. I got married to my hubby at 19.
4. If I love a book I will read it 5,6,7,8 times and not get bored of it. (My husband finds this so bizarre)
5. I used to love sushi but now hate it. Can't it eat. Sick every time.
I hope you check out and enjoy the blogs above..I know I do! And thanks again Danielle...it made my week!